Nicole wants to build a new table that mimic the look of his inspiration Pottery Barn. When Nicole fell in love with Pottery Barn desk he knew he could not, he decided to create their own DIY version. Using the tables on them Effektiv from IKEA and two wooden file cabinet he found on Craigslist.
Nicole painted the desk and filing cabinets (only $75 for the pair) in Timid White by Benjamin Moore. She removed the legs from the Effektiv desk and created mental metal braces to attach the pieces of the desktop together and to secure it to the wall in the corner. The side portions of the desktop simply rest on the top of the file cabinets. The change between the before and after is dramatic, and Nicole's finished product is a DIY inspiration.
- Home Office Desk: Campton Smart Technology Office ...
- Desk Furniture: Whitaker Vanity Desk
- Home Office Desk: Kiera Project Table
- Home Office Desk: Printer's Office Suite
- Home Office Desk: Printer's Writing Desk
- Home Office Desk: Printer's Keyhole Desk
- Photo Walk :: Super Moon
- Home Office Desk - Ava Desk
- Design Bedford Home Office Modular Components
- Design Bedford Corner Desk Set
- Design Bedford Rectangular Desk Set
- Redesign Complete
- Bedford Design Small Desk Sets
- Pottery Barn: DIY Version Desk
- Computer Office Desk set in Bordeaux
- Computer Desk Super Storage by Techni Mobili
- School Portrait Sessions Available
- Design Office Computer Desk Wood U-Shape
- Quick Tip to Find Your Ideal Height Desk
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2010 (88)
- ► 2009 (46)