On Location :: Buckle Up!

Ladies and gentlemen, at this time we ask that you please fasten your seatbelts and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off.

Meet Jett:






He is all boy, dapper, precious, sweet, curious and on the go!

Meet Marc & Jennifer:


They are the parents of said dapper, precious, sweet and curious boy.  

"We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33, 000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The cabin crew will soon be coming around to offer you a light snack and beverage.   The inflight movie will begin shortly..."

We had fun running around in the leaves...actually, it was more like Jett running around and me and my camera trying to keep up with him.   I was so excited when slowed down enough to let me hold his hand as we walked to the next location.    Sigh...so sweet!


My favorite moment came when Jett spent some time dancing.   I mean, real Michael Jackson style stuff....the kid has skills.   Very impressive.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you"


I enjoyed my time with Jett and his family...we finished up the shoot just in time to avoid the rain drops that started falling.    Of course the rain drops did not stop Jett from enjoying his lolly pop treat courtesy of his new photographer buddy.

"On behalf of the crew, I’d like to thank you for flying Jett Airlines. We are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay at your final destination!”