M&O crush, part 1 : Nordal

As you know, I was at Maison et Objet exhibition in Paris last January. I wouldn't say I was happily surprised by this exhibition. I was expecting a bigger "wow" factor, and to discover more new future trends in interior design. It just didn't happen for me. Don't get me wrong : everything is there, but not much more than what we've already seen on the blogosphere or on magazines... Except for a few nice, very nice discoveries and crushes... Enters my first big crush : Nordal.

Nordal is a Danish family owned business where good design meets functionality - add to the equation affordable prices. I am in love with the Industrial meets Ethnic meets Scandinavian feel of their line, and their booth at Maison et Objets was just pure magic. Nice products, great textures and contrasts and super friendly team!






 

All images courtesy of Nordal